PRIME - RU Dialogue, November 18th
With TTR moving gradually from concept to implementation FTE stressed that information by IMs and dialogue with RUs is key to success. Ulla Kempf, SBB Cargo International and member of FTE, and Sebastian Naundorf, FTE Deputy General Manager in charge of TTR debated in a joint panel with RNE and DG Move RUs state key requirements as mandatory.
for a successful rail sector in Europe
- Having European aligned processes for the full network
- Have a “digestible” planning of construction works (TCR) focused on customer needs
- Create reciprocal commercial conditions to give IMs incentives for early stable TCR planning
- have single, easy European access to capacity by a common IT ecosystem2
- Have TTR implemented fast and ambitious by IMs
- with draft implementation plans to be exchanged and enhanced together with RUs on national and international level
Moderated by DG Moves Maurizio Castelletti and joined by RNEs TTR Leader Philipp Koiser and ProRails Guus de Mol, the panel also identified the need for further harmonization and wider influences in TCR planning.
The meeting was also used to present for the first time the new TTR video, aiming to summaries the goals and spread awareness about TTR. Click here to watch the video.